HotelMoscow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HotelMoscow

FFXI EU Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who we are and all that Jazz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulthwe
Admin
Ulthwe

Who we are and all that Jazz. Empty
PostSubject: Who we are and all that Jazz.   Who we are and all that Jazz. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 am

Welcome! Very Happy

First things first... introductions! My name is Ulthwe and I'm a self-diognosed Moogle. ^^

HotelMoscow was been created out of bordom. The name is stolen from and Anime called Black Lagoon, being the name of the Russian Mafia group in it and no... I'm not Russian, Italian or part of any Mafia, just liked the name.

My plans for the LS are...

To have Fun!!!

Do stuff people wish to do. Focusing on items and events people actually want/need to do while making the monotomy of some events more exciting somehow... not sure how but with a positive attitude and the will to "Pierce the Heavens!" I'm sure it will all work out.

To "help" people "progress". the amout of people still without Sky, Sea and basic items which are.. not so easy to get alone or without a degree of confidence.. are hard to get.

I do plan to focus on some light Sky, ZNM's, Limbus and Sea once we are able to. KSNM's and all the other ??NM's people wish to do.

Many of us have been in great LS's and many of us have been in Bad LS's.
I want us all here to have a fresh start, bring what we know to the table and help others
to grow.. instead of acting all Lofty and King like to make others feel like "Noobs".
I know myself that its fun to be-little others but its only fun for so long...

But yeah... thats about it. ^^

I hope we Pierce the Heavens together and have many Giggles along our way.
Back to top Go down
https://hotelmoscow.rpg-board.net

Who we are and all that Jazz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HotelMoscow :: HotelMoscow :: Who the hell do you think we are!?-
Jump to: